Pages

Anh Khôi học tiếng Anh (Bài 4)


Monday, July 15th 2012
1.      Hỏi ai có thể làm gì?
Can you swim?
Yes, I can
No, I can’t
Can he sing?
Yes, He can
No, He can’t
What can you do?
I can sing
I can swim
a.       Can Lan dance?
Yes, she can
b.      What can Peter do?
He can play tennis.
c.       What can he do?
He can’t swim
d.      Can she sing?
No, she can’t
e.       What can you do?
I can cook
2.      
A: Hi Lan, how are you?
B: Hi Ha, I’m fine, thanks
A: Who is this?
B: She is my sister
A: Can she sing?
B: Yes, she can. She can sing and dance.
3.      Bài tập về nhà
Đặt 5 câu với can
Đặt 5 câu với What can
4.      Reader
a.       Can you dance, Peter?
b.      What can Lan do?
c.       My father can play batminton
d.      What can she do?
e.       They can not sing a song
5.      Circle the letter A, B, C
a.       What can … do, Lan?
A. She                   B. You                                    C. Your
b.      My sister can not … tennis.
A. Play                  B. Playing                   C. Plays
c.       Would you like … banana?
A. a                       B. an                            C. some
d.      My birthday is … May.
A. in                      B. on                           C. at
e.       What … you like? I’d like an apple.
A. would               B. can                          C. do
6.      Các môn học
English: Tiếng Anh
Vietnamese: Tiếng Việt
Maths: Toán
Music: Âm nhạc
Art : Hội họa
Informatics: Tin học
Science : Khoa học
Subject: Môn học
Like: thích
I like music
She likes art
He likes maths

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Lịch vạn niên

Đồng hồ

Số lượng người truy cập

Nhận xét

Số lượng người truy cập: