Pages

Anh Khôi học tiếng Anh (Bài 3)

Friday, july 12th 2012
1.    Reader the word
•    Dance
•    Sing
•    Jump
•    Swim
•    Can
•    Play
•    Cook
•    Read
2.    Reader
a.    My brother can play football
b.    Lan can sing and dance
c.    My sister can’t jump
d.    I can sing but I can’t dance
e.    My sister can not play tennis
f.    They can not jump but they can skip
3.    Cicle the word
Sing    Dance    Cooking
Orange    Apple    Cake
Banana    Tea    Water
Football    Batminton    book
4.    Ôn luyện
a.    Where are you from?
I’m from Vietnam.
b.    Would you like a cake?
No, thanks
c.    I’m sorry, I’m late.
No, at all
d.    Here you are.
Thank you very much
5.    Câu hỏi bằng tiếng Việt:
a.    Anh ấy như thế nào?
How is he?
b.    Tớ không thể hát nhưng tớ có thể múa
I can’t sing but I can dance
c.    Cô ấy có thể chơi cầu lông
She can play batminton
d.    Em gái của tôi có thể chơi quần vợt
My sister can play tennis
e.    Họ không thể nhẩy cao nhưng họ có thể nhẩy dây
They can’t jump but they can skip
f.    Tôi thích ăn một cái bánh và một ít sữa
I’d like a cake and some milk

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Lịch vạn niên

Đồng hồ

Số lượng người truy cập

Nhận xét

Số lượng người truy cập: