Pages

Anh Khôi học tiếng Anh (Bài 5)


Friday, july 20th 2012
1.     Hỏi đáp xem bạn con thích môn gì?
What subjects do you like?
I like English.
          Maths and English.
          Maths, Music and English.
What subjects does he like?
What subjects does she like?
She likes art.
He likes maths.
2.      
Do you like maths?
Yes, I do.
No, I don’t.
 don’t = do not
3.     Complete the dialogue
A: Hi, Lan, How are you?
B: Hello, Ha. I’m fine, thank you. And you?
A: Fine, thanks
B: What subjects do you like?
A: I like Vietnamese and English. What about you?
B: I like Maths. Do you like Maths?
A: No, I don’t
4.     Reader the words
a.     What subjects does Peter like?
b.     Lan likes informatics and art.
c.      Do you like Vietnamese?
d.     What subjects do you like, Lan?
e.      Does she like science?
f.       What subjects does Lan like?
5.     Circle the letter A, B, C
a.     What subjects ..... Linh like?
A: is       B: Do                    C: Does
b.     What subjects ..... he like?
A: do      B: Does                 C: is
c.      ..... She likes Music? Yes, She does
A: do      B: Does                 C: is
d.     Lan   ….  Music
A: like    B: likes                 C: to like
6.     Bài làm
Hello, my name’s Khôi. I’m nine years old. I’m a student at Trần Quốc Toản Primary school. I’m from Vietnamese. I can sing and dance, but I can’t swim. I like English but I don’t like Vietnamese. I like some chicken. Good by, see you later.
7.      
Tớ thích toán nhưng tớ không thích môn tiếng việt
I like Maths but I don’t like Vietnamese.
Cô ấy thích môn âm nhạc nhưng cô ấy không thích môn họa
She likes Music but she doesn’t like Art.
Chúng tôi thích môn tin học
We like Informatics.

8.     Bài tập về nhà
Đặt câu với like
Đặt câu với likes














2 nhận xét:

Nguyễn Duy Khanh
lúc 15:19 24 tháng 7, 2012 comment-delete

Bài này lên muộn vì anh cùng tôi đi Sầm Sơn

Reply
Hoàng Quyên
lúc 14:27 1 tháng 4, 2020 comment-delete

Flc là một cái tên quen thuộc ở Việt Nam nhưng liệu bạn đã biết đến khái niệm flc là gì? Đọc ngay https://bit.ly/2R22YFuđể biết thêm thông tin.

Reply

Đăng nhận xét

Lịch vạn niên

Đồng hồ

Số lượng người truy cập

Nhận xét

Số lượng người truy cập: