Pages

Anh Khôi học tiếng Anh (Bài 8)

Monday,  July 30th 2012
1.    Reading
a.    My sister is skipping in the garden
b.    We like reading English
c.    I don’t like watching TV
d.    He does not like jumping
e.    My mother likes cooking
f.    Peter likes running and jogging
2.    Complete the dialogue
Mary: Hello, Linda. How are you?
Linda: Hi, Mary. Fine, thanks. And you?
Mary: Fine, thank you.
Linda: Do you like jogging, Linda?
Mary: No, I don’t
Linda: Do you like skipping?
Mary: Yes, I do.
Linda: OK. Let’s skipping
3.    Complete
a.    Lan likes cooking
b.    I don’t like running
c.    We don’t like swimming
d.    My mother likes reading a book
e.    She does like skipping
4.    Trả lời câu hỏi
a.    Do you like swimming ? (Yes)
Yes, I do
b.    Do you like watching TV? (No)
No, I don’t
c.    Does she like cooking? (Yes)
Yes, she does
d.    What subjects do you like? (music)
I like music
e.    What can you do? (dance)
I can dance
f.    Can you sing, Mai? (Yes)
Yes, I can
g.    Would you like an orange? (No)
No, thanks
h.    Where are you from? (Singapore)
I am from Singapore
i.    When’s you birthday? (September)
It’s in September
j.    Can you play badminton? (No)
No, I can’t
5.    BTVN
Ghi lại các ngày trong  tuần
MONDAY = thứ hai , viết tắt = MON
TUESDAY = thứ ba, viết tắt = TUE
WEDNESDAY = thứ tư, viết tắt = WED
THURSDAY = thứ năm, viết tắt = THU
FRIDAY = thứ sáu, viết tắt = FRI
SATURDAY = thứ bảy, viết tắt = SAT
SUNDAY = Chủ nhật, viết tắt = SUN
There are 7 day in week
There are 4 week in month
There are 12 month in year
Viết lại các động từ đuôi ing

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Lịch vạn niên

Đồng hồ

Số lượng người truy cập

Nhận xét

Số lượng người truy cập: