Pages

Anh Khôi học tiếng Anh (Bài 10)


Monday,  August 6th 2012
1.      Reading.
a.       She is cooking in the kitchen.
b.      she likes reading a book.
c.       I don’t like playing badminton.
d.      My mother likes watching TV
e.       What subjects do you like?
f.       I’d like a banana and a cake
g.      Would you like some water?
h.      She likes skipping in the garden.
i.        My mother likes playing football.
j.        I don’t like singing and dancing.
2.      Hỏi về ngày tháng.
Date: ngày
What is the date today?
It’s August 6, 2012
3.      Complete the dialogue.
A: Hi, Lan. How are you?
B: Hi, Peter. I’m fine, thank. And you?
A: Fine, Thanks.
B: What is the date today?
A: Today is February 8th 2012
4.      Reader
a.       I do not like watching TV.
b.      My father likes reading a book.
c.       Do you like dancing?
d.      I’d like some kitchen.
5.      Correct the mistakes.
a.       I don’t like swimming.
b.      She likes cooking.
c.       Do you like skipping, Lan?
d.      Where are you from, Peter?
e.       My sister like singing an English song.
6.      Dịch
a.       Chúng tôi thích đọc sách ở trong thư viên.
b.      Ban có thích bơi không?
c.       Tôi thích hát nhưng không thích múa.
d.      Ban có thích xem TV không, Lan?
e.       Hôm nay là ngày bao nhiêu vậy, Mai?
f.       Hôm nay là ngày 8 tháng 5 năm 2012
a.       We like reading a book in the library.
b.      Do you like swimming?
c.       I like singing but I don’t like dancing.
d.      Do you like watching TV, Lan?
e.       What is the date today, Mai?
f.       Today’s May, 8th 2012
7.      Trả lời câu hỏi
a.       Do you like fishing, Lan? (Yes)
Yes, I do.
b.      Do you like coking? (No)
No, I don’t
c.       Does she like swimming? (Yes)
Yes, she does.
d.      Does he like playing football? (No)
No, he does.
e.       What do you like playing?
I like playing badminton.
f.       What does she like playing?
She likes playing badminton.
g.      What does he like playing?
He likes playing football.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Lịch vạn niên

Đồng hồ

Số lượng người truy cập

Nhận xét

Số lượng người truy cập: